Wednesday, June 30, 2010

[HG] Cherudim Gundam Tran-Am mode


Initially were trying to get more Trans-Am but nowadays too many nice kits are coming up! RG RX78 are going release around end of this month~!!! I'm going to get one!! Back to this topic, getting Cherudim TA mode it's simply because it's cheaper than the other 3 XD!! This cost me about RM46 which is affordable for any gunpla collector ^^. Let start's look at this kits! : )


First, take a look on the runners and instruction book. It consists of 4 runners and 2 stickers. I was abit over look at this kits where it only have 4 runners thus I thought it's going to be FAST~! BUT it end up I making this kits about more than what I've thought(I forget the exact time but definitely going to be more than 4 hours ><"). There will be a invincible stand for the bitz.

ON~

OFF~!

Not a long review for this kits because it actually has very less features. I'm not really satisfied with the head especially the eye look so weird but I was impressed with the body part because the [NG]Cherudim gundam were using stickers for the grey part but this kits were a separated parts. ^^ The pistol are easily fall off and the rifle are loose ><". The invincible stand are cool ^^.

My advice to you guys is.......IF you like cherudim then only you buy because it has no special feature for this kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment