Thursday, July 1, 2010

[HG] Expo Limited edition OO raiser PART--A


This so called EXPO limited edition OO raiser it's actually a clear version kits of OO raiser. I'm very happy to get this kits during the Lit Takk warehouse sales during mid year time XD!! It just cost me RM20~~(Hate me!!! XD) So you may now start counting how many version for OO raiser; the Normal version, Designer colour version, Trans-Am mode, GN-Sword 3, Expo Limited edition, 7sword/Gun and further more I'm only listing down those 1/144. Considering this was also one of the Exia variation. ><"

The boxart~




TWIN DRIVE SYSTEM in clear version.

CLEAR blue parts.....
"There are" 7 runners. The polycaps aren't clear as you can see. It's the normal polycaps. Building up a clear kits you might find some difficulties such as "What if you drop something transparent parts??", "It's harder to cut.", "Putting decals doesn't seems nice." and so on. Despite this is really look nice kits and this is the THIRD/3RD/KALI KETIGA/"di san ci"/"deh sah bai" I built OO raiser so should be a problem for me. XD! So if you really look at it the runners, it's actually a Designer colour version parts because the extra "Celestial Being(aka CB)" sticker speaks for it ^^.

So this is the part--A so I will look at the robot itself. The clear version OO raiser looks good despite it's my first clear version kits. At this time, I actually haven't complete this kits due to my own speed XD but I do enjoy making gundam because it ease time and fun(Sometimes I wonder why I said fun because it's kind of suffering but it's not pain XD!!).

The sword is borrowed from the 7 sword/G since alot of things are still in BOX. If you wanted to know the articulation, I would repeat this again. IT'S REALLY AWESOME ARTICULATION, Of course there's no photo for it because I won't risk my own kits to become loose. It's currently having the best articulation of all HG kits.


Mr Color 138-CLEAR green 48-Clear Yellow 50-Clear Blue (Note; those are laquer paint which means oil based and this is the old packaging. ^^)

This was taken by my cell phone so wasn't at good quality. ><"
I bought those paint today and the clear green turn up to be very STICKY so I wasn't so satisfied. The clear yellow and blue were okay ^^. I decided to paint this with clear colour because it will be ODD if you paint some solid colours. For you guys information, my painting skill are sucks. I will be only painting to touch up some place. Example; I might paint the piston. Not for the WHOLE kits. ><"

STAY tune for Part B ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment