Wednesday, June 30, 2010

[Revoltech Yamaguchi] Series 007 OverMan King-Gainer


For your information, I have ZERO/0 knowledge about this toys/figure. XD!! I buy this because it's cheap(RM50++) but it turn out to be good toys and good looks actually. At that time I was very hungry to have 1 toys thus I bought this. So this is a quite old Revoltech so the stand it's abit "cacat"(shorter/lower stand compare to those new kits.) Considering RM50 getting this kits is really worth because old revoltech kits price are shoot up about 40% ><". Initially, it only cost around RM50. ><"


I was capturing the best angle for this kits so this is how take photo ><"

The pelvis were not with the revoltech ball-joint ><"

In a nutshell, if you can get any old revoltech at RM50 then grab it without thinking because they only worth that price XD!! The new ones were having nicer painting and more accessories thus more expensive. FEEL FREE, ASK ME MROE QUESTION BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WROTE ABOUT THIS KITS ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment