Wednesday, June 30, 2010

[Revoltech Yamaguchi] Series 058 Gurren Lagann Full Drilled version


Same goes to this kits, I have none of the knowledge of this anime but I do know 1 thing about this anime that this anime is very very very exaggerate!!! So this is still the old style packaging of revoltech yamaguchi. I bought this at RM68~


GL said: "who wakes me up?!! OWH~~"

See See See~! I poke you with my drill although I'm a toy now~!!

Extra parts........


For us, it's really hard to understand Japanese because in we don't learn in Malaysia unless you watch it through some show(-_-+)(DIRTY! I'm talking about kamen rider la!). I will help you translate it into 5 words for you to understand. It simply means "Do not eat and swallow!!". I sold my bearbricks in order to buy this XD!!(What a irrational buyer~~) Speaking of this kits, it's well painted and you can also see how Kaiyodo put how much effort on researching good kits such as GL and EVA-01.





You may change the chest parts from without sunglasses to with sunglasses XD!!(WHAT A EXPLAINATION!! This is due to 0 knowledge of this kits. ><").

Conclusion, Revoltech toys?? The toys speak for itself!! ><" I still make some judgement for you to know, this kits is well painted and as you guys know pose-bility is not a problem for revoltech kits ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment