Thursday, February 3, 2011

[HG] Gundam Raphael



AFTER long awaits, I finally made a review about my second favourite mobile suit from the Gundam OO movie Awakening of the trailblazer~! I made this kits last year december but I bought it since October due to those exam and assignment which delays me. This kits appeals to me because of the size~! The backpack~! Eh, wait. The "head"pack according to Prime92(A recommended popular gundam reviewer in youtube~!)


Weird thing is........they gave us a decals for the foot.
If you realize, the kits is actually not fully white but a little purple-ish white. (Should I say violet? ><")
The hand may raise about this high.
Some Great colour separation~! But bad building skill....><"
This is decals~

The claws can be pull out.

Some detail that I put on. I used Black lining marker, Grey marker and Mr hobby Clear Green. This definitely one of the tallest in HGOO 1/144. It definitely taller than the OO raiser.

Conclusion, like this kits then you buy it. This consider a good HG kits in terms of some sufficient articulation and good colour separation.

Note; the headpack will restrict the movement of the head.

No comments:

Post a Comment