Monday, February 7, 2011

[Figma] Sp-015 Kamen Rider Dragon Knight


My first ever figma~!! KAMEN RIDER LIU~Liu~LIUKI~!! To be more specific, this guy should be the America version which is Dragon knight. MaxFactory manage to bought the license and sell it us. Of course, this would be rival to SHFiguarts line which produce by Bandai. The boxart is pretty standard which follow the usual figma packaging. I still prefer to call this guy Ryuki which act by the Japanese Kido Shinji. I got this from XL-shop at RM138 ^^.


Way back to 2002, where I stopped watching those so called childish cartoon. I strongly don't like it. So story the story start where my friends were watching the Kamen rider Ryuki last episode(Not movie.) and I remember that I told him this "DIU~ you still watch mong min chiu yan arh? Not childish merh??". I sit down and watch with him. I was totally impressed by the graphic and stuff like the unique storyline(Previously there's no rider VS rider but Ryuki has it.)
Let's go in to our main concern~! The review~! As I know Figma line is good at articulation and body sculpt and well-known with the girl anime figure. Their QC is bad like Revoltech as in the colour separation(DO SOMETHING with it~!!). So for those of you like me who buy it from those retail shop, small advice is check and compare with the other one which is better before you buy. Mine was okay. ^^
The articulation is fantabulous compare with some SHF. They use some softer plastic which is rubbery for some parts on the pelvis and so on. You may pull out lots of pose but for your information I'm very bad at posing so please forgive me. This figure might be smaller compare with most SHF if not mistaken.
Taking cards from the holder *SZHUM*
Strike Vent
HIA~~!!!
Weapons, hands, stand and figma small plastic cover for that can keep the hand holders. I think this is very convenient where Bandai don't provide but you have to buy it separately which might cost you more(I don't mean that I don't pay for the stage for every figma I buy but it might cost me cheaper? who knows~ ^^). I like it this~ That's me.
FINAL VENT~!

Conclusion, I like it very much~!! I gave 7.5/10 since I'm a big fan of Heisei rider and especially Ryuki. Hope you guys enjoy~! I'm very addicted to this line ><" SHIT~!


No comments:

Post a Comment