Thursday, February 17, 2011

[Figma] Sp-016 Kamen Rider Wing Knight

HELL YEAH~!!! I got my Wing knight~!!! In fact, it's cheaper to get it from other shops but then XL-shop have some kind of points reward system so it's still worth it to get it from there. Okay, Kamen rider Knight acted by Akiyama Ren which is so cool that eventually would confuse he is also a main character besides SHINJI (That funny dude~!). I would say with the characteristic of Ren which is freaking match with the Wing knight look. Wing knight gives people sort of feels like it's mysterious, tough, decisive and cold blooded.

I have some problems with my Wing Knight. As you can see, the spear holder paint are peeling off which I don't know what to do with it but with some efforts of photoshop then the problem will solve although reality it's still a pain job to deal with. The head paint job aren't that cool but I use silver gundam marker to do some touchup which turn out to be good~

The highlight of the kits~! As usual, you will get a convenient figma plastic bag to keeps all the hands, hand holder and final vent cards. The Guard vent which is the cape and the spear alike sword vent. Lastly, the sword that he uses always for the final option in case he running out of cards. XD!!


As usual, Shinji is blur even Ren is behind him.
You may plug the figma stand on his back. The body sculpture are fantastic~! ^^ I'm not a perfectionist so I guess this is great enough.
Ren: HYA~!!!!!!!!!!!

Conclusion, check your figma before you buy. I give this 7/10 because of the QC I gave lower for this kits compare to Ryuki. Overall, I guess it's okay to give a try on figma rather than BANDAI alone or else they won't come out for the upcoming riders like those haven't announce one example Ryuki survive form and so on.




NEXT ON:




No comments:

Post a Comment