Monday, December 6, 2010

[HG] Gundam Harute

SPEAKING of this Gundam HAROOT~ I like this the most among the 4 lead gundams in the OO movie. It has the most unique look. Despite the birdy look, IT LOOK REALLY COOL~

Okay, from today onwards my blog will be changing style. You guys want to know anything then just post your question or comment beside here ----> (in the chat box)
I will be just uploading photo and some additional stuff such as random conversation and some thoughts so it's better for you to ask question.

Am I supposed to be a Nerd? I'm with a blue colour spec~!! ><"

At least now I look cooler~ ^^
NOTE; For the joint is very weird. Instead of the hand is on the side now the hand it's actually facing upward but can be forgiven since it's a transformable Gundam.

What's this supposed to be? GN Cock-drive?? XD~!
Note; I painted it clear green. It was in Clear piece.

After you painting it, you will realize the cock drive is hide behind the skirt hence you can't really see it. I do like they do it this way instead of giving you 1 whole GREY pieces. BANDAI, love you for doing this. ^^

Harute: I do look cool ~!!!
O gundam: I look cooler~! I'm flying and Setsuna staring at me like DXXXXXXXG~! XD

Harute: I'm Orange ranger~!
O: I'm colourless ranger~!

Conclusion;
Advantage- i) Cool looking ii) It transform~! iii) Heavy backpack~! iv)articulation wise~ V) Colour separation vi) THE GN- COCK DRIVE~!!
Disaavantage-i) The skirt easy pop off ii)Side skirt easy pop off too~ iii)Hard to balance unless adjusting the backpack




No comments:

Post a Comment