Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 Gunpla Summary



2010 review of my toy~! January I started my collection with NG1/100 Astraea. I eventually like gunpla because of the building process and the end results. Next, I got myself a MG ZZ and Shining gundam during Chinese New Year which I'm exposing myself to another level of gunpla. Initially I just want my collection to be all in 1/100 but this plan spoiled during April because my budget doesn't allow me to buy 1/100. So the first HG1/144 that I bought was Gundam Unicorn(Unicorn mode). I was really impressed by the detail and engineering technology that Bandai used on this kits which tells you how much they had improved throughout 30 years engineering mechanism.

Slowly I move into the HG 1/144 OO series and also the same thing happen where the design and articulation improve so much. I still remember where I first attempt to buy gundam when I was small. It was a FG(Furoku/First grade) hence it's really easy to build but the hand has no ankle joint same goes to the leg. Thus, you really can see how much they improve.

I also witness how the Japanese do their business through gunpla. They tend to change a little thing and sell it to others until the product is fully dead. Also~ selling those renewed old gundam is another approach for them. The best example of renewed old gundam is always~~ RX78-2~ THE GRAND DADDY~!

So here is all the hauls that I get throughout 2010;

HG:
- OO raiser 7S/G -OO raiser expo clear version -O gundam Rollout version -Unicorn(UM)
- OO raiser Trans-am -Cherudim Trans-am -Unicorn(DM) -Sinanju -Raphael -Harute
- Arios GNHW/M -OO quanta -Exia repair II Expo Crystal version

RG:
- RX78-2

MG:
- ZZ gundam -Shining gundam -Gundam Wing Ver ka -RX78-2 OYW ver

Last but not list, before this year end~ I got myself a Master Grade GUNDAM UNICORN~!! After all the impressive HG then back to MG, MG is much complex or in other words I called more fun to build this thing. Yeah, this year no PG and also following year. My budget won't allow me to buy that much. ><" Sadly, but definitely gonna get one. Tengok nasib lah~~

See you guys next year. If you have blog then I would like to be your follower too then I may have wider view on Gunpla. Anyway, stay tuned for more review and random diorama. BYE 2010~!



No comments:

Post a Comment