Friday, October 22, 2010

October Teaser


It's been days I never update any stuff. Today I got myself a Gundam Harute which is from the Gundam OO movie. Speaking 4 of them are having a really unique look but this (at least for me) has got the nicest looking. The spiky looks which make this gundam look so "bird-ish" which is kind of COOL~~~!!

Viewing the plates; I guess the colour is fine and the backpack is SO BIG~! GOOD JOB PANDAI~! Oops, I mean bandai~! ^^ And To my beloved BANDAI, please don't come out those minimal changes gundam(The best example is OO gundam which the latest version is called the condenser type which is totally "ngak qin" 1~! ><") although it makes want to buy it but it definately not my priority. ^^

Speaking of the RG.........><" Because college tons of work thus I never really gunpla-ing for so long. Harute~ XD I don't know arh XD! One thing really discourage me building RG is the part are too small ><" So I won't be buying any RG after that. ><" Although they look awesome and things like but~ It's really scaring me when I think of OVER-cutting some parts. I will update this kit soon once I clear my ASSignmentS. ^^ This kits is currently in 60% done as in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment