Monday, October 25, 2010

[HG] O Gundam {Rollout version} (Part B)


A long wait of this gundam? XD! I actually done this thing long ago but at that moment I do not have my camera thus I make a review now. Feel free to ask me any question. ^^ THIS kits best feature is of course the GN-laser wing~! It just COOL to have that effect~


The mobility can say second or third class of HG. The first class is of course the OO raiser mobility. As you can see the hand and legs articulation is good enough to pose up some kickass scene. The hand can rotate below the shoulder(Major gundam in OO series can do that which justified the HG quality is improving. ^^)
TRUST ME, he can't even hold the gun properly ><"........ The shield is quite easy to drop but shouldn't be a problem if you just put in your cupboard unless you play with it then it's HALLELUYAH~! XD

This is how the GN laser wing plug it into the GN drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment