Sunday, October 24, 2010

October Teaser 2

NOTE: I will start a little bit random stuff. Start with what happened just yesterday, I and my friend went to the curve bought this. Of course, I bought this Raphael and 1 of my friend VINCENT bought a GN-X and Tieren. I'm very surprise with the GN-X colour scheme(Althought some parts are sticker but it's good enough for HG.) I would say pretty cool kits~!



Yes, this is one of my birthday present. GUNDAM Raphael~! I really can't wait to see how tall and bulky this gundam will be. OO movie gundams are all great pieces, some would like it but some will hate it mainly because of it's weird/unique look or design. Although I never watch the movie but as I know the fight takes place in Space thus the reason being bulky is purely because it has nothing to do with gravity.

As far as I know, alot people were complaining this is the only gundam which doesn't look like the Seravee(Season 2) and Virtue(Season 1) at all(Actually the back pack/head pack is called the Seravee II but judging from the gundam itself of course~). According to wiki, it says that it's combination of Seravee and Gaddessa. A rumor says that it's actually looks like a prototype of Virtue(I forgot what's it name called but it actually design according to the prototype of that since Celestrial Being design that.) but take note this might be false too.



So far I have done the head and body. The goggles looks thingy I painted it with MrHobby Clear blue paint.
The next gundam is most probably OO Quanta or Zabanya.Stay tuned for more information. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment