Saturday, July 10, 2010

[SHF] Kamen Rider W LunaTrigger

Kamen Rider W(Double)~!! It's been long time I never collect kamen rider. SHF for me is new thus this is the first SHF I ever had ^^. I bought this at RM70 because the shop were having discount so I choose this over gundam. 1 thing when I buy this I do take into account that this is fully painted so it's more worth than Gundam. The boxart is simply cool!! It's like fashion toys!! ^^



Speaking of the accessories were little compare to SIC series. It contain two guns and four changeable hand. The detail of SHF is still good. Quite handy when you hold W. The painting are well.

Pose-ability are good. 1 thing I don't like about SHF is........the made in china or japan are printed on the back of the waist and it's kind of weird where you scared people don't know you made 1 meh~

ACTION:

Philips: Shotaro, what's this?
Shotaro: I'm not sure but the white monster seems to be controlling us.
Sieg: "Koling, man wu jis ki!"
Kintaros: Oi, Punk. Come on, I can't wait to fight with you!

*Clock up*
Kintaros: What the.....this is unfair!! Since when W can clock up?
Philip: This is fast!
Shotaro: It's even faster than Terui Accel don't know what form.
Sieg: HEH~!

*Clock Over*~
Momotaros: Should be me fighting with that elegant stupid!*voice from the other side*
Kintaros: .........

Sieg: "Sa, omae no tsu mi wo......kazoero~"
Shotaro: Woi, that's my phrase! ><"
Philip: Imagin are smart. (-_-+)


No comments:

Post a Comment